Sec. Replacement or Modification  

Latest version.
  • A. A person may submit a request to the Secretary for a replacement permit if:

    (1) The permit was lost or stolen; or

    (2) The permit needs to be modified.

    B. A request for a replacement permit must be accompanied by a nonrefundable fee of $10, unless the replacement permit is a result of action by the Handgun Permit Review Board.

    C. Upon receipt of a properly submitted request, the Secretary shall issue a replacement permit within a reasonable time if the applicant is not otherwise disqualified from possessing a handgun permit.